Anonymous: hello!! i need a new watch and don't really know where to look?? Any suggestions? :) xxxxx
Hi, it really depends on how much you are willing to spend but I have made a list for you!
- Asos - has a wide range of prices, I kind of like the cute no-brand wrist watches that they stock. They’re cheap too!
- This - I just found this photo and I love this watch
- Marc Jacobs - I have one and I swear, I wear it religiously! It was a birthday gift though because they are quite expensive!
- Zadig et Voltaire - another kind of expensive brand sorry! But I do kind of like the silver watches with the skulls and the bright coloured gum watches.
I really hope this helped x
Anonymous: hey lovely! I have a bit if a dilemma, my skin is a nightmare!! What do you recommend? Avoiding certain foods, treatments i'm up for anything haha!! I swear teenagers have enough to worry about without acne annoying them :/ xxx you have really nice skin thats why i'm asking btw <3
Hi! Thank you so much! I always try to eat pretty healthy foods and to avoid really oily foods to make sure that my skin doesn’t produce too much oil. I really don’t do that much to my skin except for before I go to school and to bed I use natural witchazel which tones and cleanses your skin and prevents dirt clogging your pores. It’s so simple and other than that I just splash my face with water every now and then x
Anonymous: What are u going as to ur yr 11 formal?!
Carmen Miranda (the brazilian singer who wore fruit on her head) and my date is going as a flamboyant backup dancer who will be carrying maracas
Anonymous: what are some of your favourite books gorgeous?? I need a good reading list! x
Hello! My favourite books are:
- Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote
- Atonement by Ian McEwan
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- The Great Gatsby as well as The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Grace (a memoir) by Grace Coddington Smith
- One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest by Ken Kesey
- The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
- Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
I am a fan of classic books and I go weak at the knees for a cute love story! I hope this helped! xx